Nollywood Actress and Singer, Tonto Dikeh is now a mother. The actress announced that she has given birth to her first child with her husband, Mr Churchill.
“I have witnessed the greatest miracle known to man,” the excited new mum said in a heartfelt Instagram post.
Months ago, the newlywed shared a photo of her baby bump, but she deleted the picture before fans could make sense of the post.
“I am overwhelmed, I am overjoyed,” Tonto wrote on Instagram. “I am a mother now.”
Sources say its a baby boy! Congrats to her.
[NOTICE!!Are You A Blackberry User And Want To Receive Faster Update From Exclusivebaze? Join our BBM Channel Now >] see What A Lady Wore To Church, See The Pastor’s Reaction On FacebOOK
No comments :
Post a Comment
CONTACT OUR ADMIN ON OUR BBM CHANNEL C003EEF58
AND For Advert Contact Us With This Number
Or Add Us On Bbm 7D5CBDE6